Saturday, September 19, 2015

Here Comes Johnny Yen Again

With the liquor and drugs
 ...and the Lenin cap. 
Or something like that.
He stands for old Labour against austerity. 
Loves the political flesh machine.
And the Trident submarine.
It's all the same.
It's just a game.

He's gonna do another striptease
lip synching God Save the Queen
He's the next big thing.
He's a dancing fiend
In the London air
Silver-haired
And he's hypnotizing chickens
I said hypnotizing chickens

Well I'm just a modern guy
Of course, I've had it in both ears before.
I lost one in '73
With Dr. Allende
Lost the other in a mining town
When the ANC shot us down

Got a lust for life
Got a lust for life 

JC's got a shadow named McDonnell
He's a real bad actor
Said he wanted to kill Thatcher
Now says that was just a joke
Regrets how he spoke
Promises to mind his manners
Fold away the red banners
Buy a Union Jack
Buy a Union Jack

Well, I'm just a modern guy
Of course I've been burned before
Didn't learn before
So I'm back for more

Turns out Tsipras is worth a million in prizes

Vacations on yachts
Private schools for his tots
I wanna be like him
Custom chrome rims
On my GTO
Easy gig,  hypnotizing chickens
I said hypnotizing chickens

Well, I'm just a modern guy
Of course I've had it in both ears before
Got one  punctured in Greece
We were golden fleeced 
Can't hear a thing with either ear
Can't use the phone
Got no fear
Cause I'm good at hypnotizing chickens
I said hypnotizing chickens

Got a lust for life
Got a lust for life 




September 19, 2015

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous2:54 AM

    This is cool. Jura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you. Rock and roll saved my life.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous8:03 PM

    me like

    ReplyDelete